Steve St. Denis | 11 Aug 16:34 2004
Picon

Questions about Icom PCR-1000

Could someone answer some questions for me about the PCR-1000

Does the Icom pcr-1000 have a discriminator tap so you can use
program like Acars, Etrunker, Trunker Software to listen to those
systems ???

Also can the Icom pcr-1000 trunk track Apco-p25 system ???

T.I.A.
Steve

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XHtvoA/xA5HAA/kkyPAA/CPMolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

(Continue reading)

Brendan Minish | 11 Aug 16:51 2004

Re: Questions about Icom PCR-1000

The 9600 BD packet socket works FB for this

--
Brendan EI6IZ

Steve St. Denis said:
> Could someone answer some questions for me about the PCR-1000
>
> Does the Icom pcr-1000 have a discriminator tap so you can use
> program like Acars, Etrunker, Trunker Software to listen to those
> systems ???
>
> Also can the Icom pcr-1000 trunk track Apco-p25 system ???
>
> T.I.A.
> Steve

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6ZDxEA/HARHAA/kkyPAA/CPMolB/TM

Steve St. Denis | 11 Aug 17:41 2004
Picon

Re: Questions about Icom PCR-1000

Thanks Brendan  <at>  Jim for your replies, I will be receiving the Icom PCR-1000
tomorrow morning.
Steve

> The 9600 BD packet socket works FB for this
>
> --
> Brendan EI6IZ
>
> Steve St. Denis said:
> > Could someone answer some questions for me about the PCR-1000
> >
> > Does the Icom pcr-1000 have a discriminator tap so you can use
> > program like Acars, Etrunker, Trunker Software to listen to those
> > systems ???
> >
> > Also can the Icom pcr-1000 trunk track Apco-p25 system ???
> >
> > T.I.A.
> > Steve

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XHtvoA/xA5HAA/kkyPAA/CPMolB/TM

Glenn.Blum | 12 Aug 03:26 2004

RE: Questions about Icom PCR-1000

You don't need discriminator output for ACARS.
If you like to receive acars then download a free program called acarsd.
Type it into a search engine and go to its website.

Glenn

Could someone answer some questions for me about the PCR-1000

Does the Icom pcr-1000 have a discriminator tap so you can use
program like Acars, Etrunker, Trunker Software to listen to those
systems ???

Also can the Icom pcr-1000 trunk track Apco-p25 system ???

T.I.A.
Steve

Yahoo! Groups Links

Check out Music Videos, Internet Radio, Artist Photos, Music News!
LAUNCH Music on Yahoo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0ZDxEA/JARHAA/kkyPAA/CPMolB/TM
(Continue reading)

Steve St. Denis | 12 Aug 03:48 2004
Picon

Re: Questions about Icom PCR-1000

Thanks for the info Glenn, I have found with my bc250d scanner the acars
programs work a lot better if you have a discriminator tap on the scanner,
as far as the other programs I mentioned you do need a tap to use them.
Steve
> You don't need discriminator output for ACARS.
> If you like to receive acars then download a free program called acarsd.
> Type it into a search engine and go to its website.
>
> Glenn

Listen to Internet Radio! Access to your favorite Artists!
Click to listen to LAUNCHcast now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/7ZDxEA/GARHAA/kkyPAA/CPMolB/TM