N2PPN | 4 Nov 15:59 2006

Rubber plug for SP/MIC

Does anyone have a part # for the grey silicone rubber plug piece that
is used to seal the speaker/microphone/power in jack holes.... I got
frustrated taking my TH F6-A out of it's courdura case and ripped it
off the right side of the radio.....<sigh> Now I need to replace it.
Any info on where to get it from will also be appreciated!
Thanks.

Rich
N2PPN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:TH-F6A-digest@...
    mailto:TH-F6A-fullfeatured@...

Mark | 4 Nov 17:17 2006
Picon

Re: Rubber plug for SP/MIC

Give East Coast parts in Hempstead a call.  I'm sure they can give you
the part number an or order one for you.  Hopefully those crooks won't charge
you for looking it up! =-O
BTW, that case for the F6A SUCKS!!!

Mark
nancy two fox lima fox

N2PPN wrote:

Does anyone have a part # for the grey silicone rubber plug piece that
is used to seal the speaker/microphone/power in jack holes.... I got
frustrated taking my TH F6-A out of it's courdura case and ripped it
off the right side of the radio.....<sigh> Now I need to replace it.
Any info on where to get it from will also be appreciated!
Thanks.

Rich
N2PPN

__._,_.___

__,_._,___
Ken Bleich | 4 Nov 17:38 2006

Re: Rubber plug for SP/MIC

Call Kenwwood service. I called for a new kbd pad and they sent one out N/C. Very nice to deal with.

From:
Ken Bleich
WØKE

N2PPN wrote:

Does anyone have a part # for the grey silicone rubber plug piece that
is used to seal the speaker/microphone/ power in jack holes.... I got
frustrated taking my TH F6-A out of it's courdura case and ripped it
off the right side of the radio.....<sigh> Now I need to replace it.
Any info on where to get it from will also be appreciated!
Thanks.

Rich
N2PPN

__._,_.___

__,_._,___
Mark | 4 Nov 18:01 2006
Picon

Re: Rubber plug for SP/MIC

They sent one out no charge!!?   WOW, you got lucky.
Over the years it has been my experience that Kenwood is one of the worst
as far as repair and pricing on repair parts.  :'(
Unless they changed their policy. :-)
Glad to hear it though.

73,  Mark  N2FLF
======================

Ken Bleich wrote:
Call Kenwwood service. I called for a new kbd pad and they sent one out N/C. Very nice to deal with.

From:
Ken Bleich
WØKE

Give East Coast parts in Hempstead a call.  I'm sure they can give you
the part number and or order one for you.  Hopefully those crooks won't charge

N2PPN wrote:

Does anyone have a part # for the grey silicone rubber plug piece that
is used to seal the speaker/microphone/ power in jack holes.... I got
frustrated taking my TH F6-A out of it's courdura case and ripped it
off the right side of the radio.....<sigh> Now I need to replace it.
Any info on where to get it from will also be appreciated!
Thanks.

Rich
N2PPN

John E. McDermott | 4 Nov 18:24 2006