Einar Carlsen | 22 Dec 23:04 2011
Picon

Ft-100 or Ft-100D?

Can anyone refresh my memory, what is the difference between the FT-100D and the Ft 100, I used to know but have lost the data.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Post message:          FT100-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
Subscribe:             FT100-subscribe-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
FAQ on WWW:            http://www.k0lee.com/ft100faq.html

We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.
.

__,_._,___
Kc6iih | 22 Dec 23:16 2011
Picon

Re: Ft-100 or Ft-100D?

D has larger speaker which there is a small hump,txco,and I think a filter for cw

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab   JOCK  KC6IIHEinar Carlsen <carls-uitHIWQviyTR7s880joybQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:Can anyone refresh my memory, what is the difference between the FT-100D and the Ft 100, I used to know but have lost the data.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Post message:          FT100-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
Subscribe:             FT100-subscribe-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
FAQ on WWW:            http://www.k0lee.com/ft100faq.html

We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.
.

__,_._,___

Re: Ft-100 or Ft-100D?

The FT-100D is an FT-100 with the following extras...

1) the FT-100D has a different top cover with a larger speaker
2) the FT-100D has the CTCSS board added
3) the FT-100D has a CW filter added
4) the FT-100D has the high-stability TXCO added

Mike - N1EVH

D has larger speaker which there is a small hump,txco,and I think a filter
for cw

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab JOCK KC6IIHEinar Carlsen <carls-uitHIWQviyTR7s880joybQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:Can anyone refresh my memory, what is the difference between the FT-100D and the Ft 100, I used to know but have lost the data.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Post message:          FT100-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
Subscribe:             FT100-subscribe-hHKSG33TihhbjbujkaE4pw@public.gmane.org
FAQ on WWW:            http://www.k0lee.com/ft100faq.html

We are all a part of this Lets make it as good as possible.
.

David Struebel | 23 Dec 00:07 2011
Picon

Re: Ft-100 or Ft-100D?

The FT-100D also has the TCXO and tone decoder as standard equipment. both of which are optional in the FT-100.

Dave WB2FTX