Topband: Fw: RE: ja7qvi de w5xz

Tac San in a lowband diehard, like a lot of us. just got this today. glad to knowhe is ok..
73, w5xz, dan

--- On Mon, 5/2/11, dan edwards <w5xz <at> att.net> wrote:

From: dan edwards <w5xz <at> att.net>
Subject: Fw: RE: ja7qvi de w5xz
To: dan.n.edwards <at> sbcglobal.net
Date: Monday, May 2, 2011, 9:22 AM

From: TAC ja7qvi <ja7qvi <at> coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: RE: ja7qvi de w5xz
To: "'dan edwards'" <w5xz <at> att.net>
Date: Monday, May 2, 2011, 2:03 AM

Hello Dan W5XZ  At last the Internet was connected today.And I read the email that had a gentle you.Thank
you for worrying.It was attacked on March 11 by a major earthquake and a tsunami.Awful rolling continued
for a long time, and a massive tsunami hit it afterwards.There was the forecast news of the tsunami
invasion after an earthquake, and I escaped into a refuge, and the family was safe.My house was around 1
mile away from the shore.I did not possibly expect that a tsunami attacked my home.My house and all the car
and the radio facilities lost it, too.Many
 acquaintances, a friend died.My family is happy safely now.For around two weeks, I was in the refuge, but
move to the parents' house now.I will be back for radio again.It will revive within one year.In addition,
let's meet you.I look forward to that the day comes.  73 Tac JA7QVI    From: dan edwards