Michael Lawrence | 1 Jul 09:14 2011

Re: rtracklayer Rle to bigWig (export.bw ?)

Hi,

This issue was fixed about a month ago in devel. A simple work-around is
this:

export.bw(covplus, "test275p.bigWig", genome="hg18")

Btw, you should probably update to R 2.13 and use the latest stable version
of the package (which is still broken though).

Thanks,
Michael