szhan | 1 Nov 20:28 2005
Picon

How to retrieve the genomic positions and /or orders of probes in the probe set

Hello, Experts,
I have obtained single probe-level data from affybatch object (mydata)using the
script:
library(affy)
mydata<-ReadAffy()
mypm<-pm(mydata)
mymm<-mm(mydata)
myaffyids<-probeNames(mydata)
probedata<-data.frame(myaffyids, mypm, mymm)
Now I want to retrieve the genomic positions and/or orders of probes in each
probe set listed by myaffyids and add them to data frame( probedata).
Could you please help me out?
Thank you in advance!
Joshua
Robert Gentleman | 1 Nov 20:41 2005

Re: How to retrieve the genomic positions and /or orders of probes in the probe set

Have you looked at the useProbeInfo vignette in the annotate package?