ma3mls | 3 Sep 12:14 2006
Picon

Re: Scripts to handle array CGH data files from NimbleGen

Hi Romain

The package snapCGH also has functionality for reading of Nimblegen
aCGH data, and provides preprocessing methods from within itself and
the package limma, as well as use of the segmentation method from
tilingArray (although not much of the other functionality from
tilingArray).

Mike Smith