Sj | 1 Feb 15:30 2005
Picon

Re: Re: WYSIWYG editor

I '''love''' the idea of a WYSIWYG extension.   Ward Cunningham has
said a couple of times he sees the lack of such editors as the biggest
remaining barrier between the bulk of users and the world of wiki...
which sounds reasonable to me.

I also like the idea of a mediawiki-bizarre SF project for bits and pieces.

+sj+