Thomas Dalton | 1 Dec 23:59 2007
Picon

Re: another ifexists problem

> Apparently, when the template is put on the page, [[X (district)]]
> does not exist, but [[X]] does exist. Later [[X]] is changed into a
> disambiguation page and [[X (district)]] is created. However, the
> links table is not updated in this case. Is there a way to force an
> update of the links of a set of pages to be forced (or at least put in
> the job queue)? In the past this could be done with a touch
> (zero-edit) on the page, but that doesn't seem to work any more.

Looks like it's working fine to me... in the example you gave, the
(district) page exists, and is linked to... Can you give an example of
a page that isn't working?
Andre Engels | 2 Dec 08:26 2007

2007/12/1, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton@...>:
> > Apparently, when the template is put on the page, [[X (district)]]
> > does not exist, but [[X]] does exist. Later [[X]] is changed into a
> > disambiguation page and [[X (district)]] is created. However, the
> > links table is not updated in this case. Is there a way to force an
> > update of the links of a set of pages to be forced (or at least put in
> > the job queue)? In the past this could be done with a touch
> > (zero-edit) on the page, but that doesn't seem to work any more.
>
> Looks like it's working fine to me... in the example you gave, the
> (district) page exists, and is linked to... Can you give an example of
> a page that isn't working?

The problem is that the page is shown on the "What links here?" page
of the title without '(district)',  even though it's not linking there
any more.

Andre Engels, andreengels@...
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels

Gmane