RE: docbook and RDF

Thanks Jirka.  This is an intriguing idea.  I've ended up at the W3C
note on "Harvesting RDF Statements from XLinks" [1] so I'll see where
that takes me.  I'm a little concerned about limiting my ability to use
xlink for other purposes but this may be ok in my scenario.  Thanks
again.

Matt

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-xlink2rdf-20000929/