Paolo Cavallini | 25 Apr 17:16 2012
Picon

Small text on s5?

Hi all.
I have found only one way of having smaller text on a slide, i.e. the
:tiny:`text` directive, but this is ugly if I want all or most of the text on a
slide smaller. In fact, lists and bullets are not well supported,and the
directive must be repeated for each line.
Is there a better way?
Thanks a lot.

Live Security Virtual Conference
David Goodger | 25 Apr 22:15 2012

Re: Small text on s5?

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:16, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini <at> faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> I have found only one way of having smaller text on a slide, i.e. the
> :tiny:`text` directive, but this is ugly if I want all or most of the text on a
> slide smaller. In fact, lists and bullets are not well supported,and the
> directive must be repeated for each line.
> Is there a better way?

Yes. Use the "class" or "container" directives
(http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html).

See http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/slide-shows.txt for examples.

David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>

Live Security Virtual Conference
Paolo Cavallini | 25 Apr 22:54 2012
Picon

Re: Small text on s5?

Il 25/04/2012 22:15, David Goodger ha scritto:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:16, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini <at> faunalia.it> wrote:
>> Hi all.
>> I have found only one way of having smaller text on a slide, i.e. the
>> :tiny:`text` directive, but this is ugly if I want all or most of the text on a
>> slide smaller. In fact, lists and bullets are not well supported,and the
>> directive must be repeated for each line.
>> Is there a better way?
> Yes. Use the "class" or "container" directives
> (http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/directives.html).
>
> See http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/slide-shows.txt for examples.

oh, I see - thanks a lot!

Paolo Cavallini