willix | 21 Jan 19:17 2012
Picon

meeting january 25th

Hello,
I'm launching a call for the meeting January 25th at the Tap House. I
would turn up there sixish. I hope folks could join me.
willix

Matt | 21 Jan 20:07 2012
Picon

Re: meeting january 25th

On 21/01/12 18:17, willix wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm launching a call for the meeting January 25th at the Tap House. I
> would turn up there sixish. I hope folks could join me.
I'll be there.

Matt

Bolster | 22 Jan 20:15 2012

Re: meeting january 25th

I CAN MAKE THIS ONE! Whoop! :)

Dan Reid | 22 Jan 21:02 2012
Picon

Re:Re: meeting january 25th

Sounds like a plan. Perhaps a little discussion on the Raspberry Pi, and the computer education reform is in order?

> Sounds like a plan. Perhaps a little discussion on the Raspberry Pi,
> and the computer education reform is in order?

Sounds good, I plan to get a Pi from the first batch if I can
successfully beat the screaming hordes...

Matt

Steven Wilkin | 23 Jan 18:53 2012
Picon

Re: meeting january 25th